Friday, March 9, 2012

Photo Challenge..Catch Up!



March 7th, 2012
Rubber Ring
Arrow ring: Copper and dipped rubber

I've been lusting after this ring!
Rubber Ring also has one of my favorite lyrics,
"...But don't forget the songs that made you cry, and the songs that saved your life.."


March 8th, 2012
Interesting Drug

I'm officially old. I had to get a pill case and every Monday I have to break
out all my pills and refill it...just like my Grandma does for my Grandpa.


March 9th,2012
Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want

All I want is a French Bulldog.
Tim says, "Ew"

Sigh...




2 comments:

  1. I've allllways wanted a bulldog! so cute! go bring tim to see them in real life, then he won't be able to say ew he'll just fall in love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you think! I'll make sure it's wearing a little hat or something because who can say no to a bulldog in a hat!?

    ReplyDelete