Monday, May 7, 2012

Mantra Monday: The Thief of Joy.



Last week I read several blog posts from people who were starting to wonder why they blog

 and if they should continue. The main reason for the questioning was the stress of trying to keep up with other blogs and losing sight of why they started this in the first place. I can relate. I often find myself trying to keep up with the Joneses and I too have lost sight of why I started blogging.

I plan on trying to do more personal posts to keep track of memories and not worry about losing followers. Thanks to all the ladies who inspired me by writing their own posts about their blogging goals.

In other news, Linus got his last set of shots and can now go out in public! That means going on walks and getting rid of his insane amount of energy. He seriously smiled the whole time.





8 comments:

  1. Aww that face!! He's so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little pup pup!
    Seriously though, about the blogging and comparison... I feel like the enemy is reigning in the blog realm right now. I think he is using all of these other women whom we love and grow to be close with, against us. He wants us to compare. I fully believe that the blog world, even though it's REAL LIFE, is partly a world of its own as well, and Satan is taking advantage of that. SO SO SAD. It's like, a generation. Seriously. Hrmph. Love this, sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said! It's sad, but a great reminder to stay true to ourselves :)

      Delete
  3. I am glad that you will be doing more personal posts!
    & Linus is such a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Now I just need to spice up my personal life!

      Delete
  4. Linus is such a cutie. He def puts a smile upon my face when I come here. And I guess my blog is sort of vague itself. But I blog because it helps relieve stress and is also a memory keeper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thats the way blogging should be! Linus is cute, but quite the handful...I'll ship him off to you for a couple weeks :)

      Delete