It seems like lately I've had soooo much going on that it makes it hard to blog.
I can't complain because the majority of the things overloading my brain are pure
1. Doe Eyed Dear is out of control this month! Orders are coming in like crazy and I couldn't be more excited. A little stressed, but excited. Some of you may know, but I was contacted by a couple in the UK who asked if I was interested in selling them some items wholesale for their shop! I almost peed my pants when I read the email! There will be more on that later. I also have a little local project in the works...keep your fingers crossed!
2. ZzZz- Both The Boy and I are lacking in the "quality" sleep department. I'm not gonna say it has to do with a certain little somebody, but it just might be. This leaves me longing for my pillow around 9 pm...can you say Grandma!?
3. Travel- I'm so excited that this weekend we will be getting out of town! We are headed up north for Tim's older brothers wedding. It's going to be so nice just to take a little mini-vacation and be around family. Being able to fly and having a comfy hotel bed don't hurt either.
4. Oh Linus....what can I say? He's been a bit ornery this week. It's so hard to stay mad at him even when you do find him sitting in a hole that he just dug, with dirt caked in his nostrils. I think the Puppy Photo Contest helped me to still adore him after hearing all these lovely people talk about the little guy. I'm trying not to think about leaving him at my Grandparents this weekend because I don't know if I'll be able to let him go :(
5. barf-cough-sneeze-ache- Ugh! Last week we decided it was time to get me off of all this medicine. We're almost certain its either causing, or contributing to all my problems. The only thing is, weaning off each pill is taking its toll on me. Every symptom imaginable all rolled into one= one sad, grumpy, tired Jenna.
6. Tim- He's been so amazing and supportive and awesome throughout this whole thing. I know I can always count on him to be there for me (even if he's constantly telling me to take Fish Oil). I don't know what I'd do without that guy!