Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend Recap

First of all, I've been feeling like a really lame blogger lately because I missed a few posts last week since I had a couple of rough days health wise. I was going to apologize, but then I realized I'm human and this is just a blog so I'm okay with it.

Now that that's out of the way! This weekend was a lot of fun. We did more than we have in awhile.

Saturday night we drove out to Laguna for our friend Emma's birthday party. It was at this really cute, tiny Italian place nestled amongst a lot of neat shops. Both Emma and I decided we want to live there. When we become millionaires of course. After dinner we walked down to the beach then checked out all of the little shops and restaurants in the area. Both Tim and I agreed that it was nice to be able to get out and be with friends. Plus, Tim looked really amazing...just sayin'.





Sunday we drove down to Del Mar for a Graduation party for my cousin Jamie. It was Linus' first time at the beach. He loved the sand...and eating it..but not the water. The minute it touched his toes he ran for dry land. He was super popular with all of the other dogs and most of the other beach goers. What can I say? He's awesome.









Now I need to go rest my eyes because we were just staring at the solar eclipse. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jenna
    Sounds like a nice weekend. Linus is so adorable.
    Definitely no need to apologize for a blog break when real life takes priority. :)
    Happy Monday, hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your hair - it rocks!
    I'm sorry you aren't feeling well still...:( I've been a pretty lame blogger for the same reason!

    And Linus is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linus looks so cute on the beach!

    ReplyDelete