Monday, March 5, 2012

Mantra Monday: I Can & I Will



I often pass up things that I don't think I'll be able
to do whether its creatively, mentally, or physically.

I'm now adopting the mantra of
I Can & I Will.

I can do anything I want to, I just have to do it.
The sermon last week was all about being courageous and
stepping out of your comfort zone.

Let's all be a little more courageous!

Next order of business:




March 3rd, 2012
Boxers
(Not the kind Morrissey was talking about)

I'm about to get real here..
I'm fully convinced The Boy goes through this many boxers a week.
What is he doing?! Maybe he has a strict "Pair Per Hour" routine.
But in all honesty, I'll wash his thousands of boxers happily
for the rest of our lives.



March 4th, 2012
Unlovable

This is a section of our pantry.
I've determined that we find tuna, soup, and pineapples unlovable.
They even made the move with us last year.
Don't be surprised if I include a canned goody in your next birthday present!




March 5th, 2012
Life Is A Pigsty

I'm kind of ashamed of this one.
This is what our bathroom counters look like
the majority of the time.
I think it's ironic that there are actually cleaning
supplies present. I must've got distracted...
Yeah! That's it.





Is everyone keeping up with their Photo Challenges?
Anyone over the challenge craze?

I think I'm just about there.

No comments:

Post a Comment