Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cheers To 50 Years!

I just wanted to wish my Grandparents a very Happy 50th Anniversary!

Last night we took them out to dinner to celebrate.
Tim and I got there early to put up some balloons and give the
server the bride and groom cake topper.
I really wanted to make everything special for them.








I really wish I would have taken more pictures but I'm lucky I got these ones.

Thank you so much to everyone who wrote letters and memories to Grandma and Grandpa.
They couldn't believe how many there were.
Just goes to show how loved they are!




March 6th, 2012
Asleep

1 comment:

  1. Grandpa and GrandmaMarch 6, 2012 at 9:20 AM

    Jenna, we can't thank you enough for all that you did to make our
    50th so very nice. You did an amazing job. We loved every minute.
    The only thing missing was Darren and family. I know he would have been there if at all possible. Your idea of notes from the past from friends and family was awsome.
    Thank you again and again and I've already told you how much we love you and appreciate you. Thank you all my wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete