Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Craze Tuesday: China



frankie.com.au

For as long as I can remember I've wanted a "plate wall".
I think it's such a cute, whimsical way to display your china!

A couple years ago my mom and I started a plate exchange in order to
build both of our collections and I'm so anxious to start displaying them!



Pinterest/Apartment Therapy


Apartment Therapy

Here are some cute plates I found on Pinterest.
(The third set is the china we received for our wedding, Lenox Chirp)


Anthropologie/ Pinterest/ Lenox







Anthropologie/Anthropologie/ Markandspencer.com

Adding to my china obsession, Tim and I recently designed our own china cabinet/hutch for our kitchen.
I can't wait to start filling it up with cute things!

ohjoy.blogs.com

Swoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment