Wednesday, April 25, 2012

7 Questions!

It's time for another "7 Questions" from Gentri!

Funny photo of the week:


This is me at age 6 after raiding my grandparents dresser. I was a "hipster" way before it was cool!
Remember those jelly shoes!? They made your feet super dirty and smelly! Gross!

1. You are stuck somewhere you really don't want to be, do you- walk home, call a friend, or stick it out?

I'm usually the type to either walk home or call a friend rather than stay in a position I don't want to be in.

2. Do you like to PLAY sports?

Not anymore. I grew up playing roller hockey and riding dirt bikes. I was a total tomboy for awhile. For a couple years I was the son my Dad never had :)

3. Everyone has that one "different" song that they secretly love- what's yours?

Hmm..this is a tough one! I'm gonna have to go with "Ziggy Stardust" by Bauhaus



4. What is one thing you feel you are really good at?

I feel like I'm really good at being a compassionate friend. If you're having a bad day, I'll be there with flowers or cupcakes or your favorite doughnuts! I just love doing little things to make a bummer day better.

5. A dog is running in your direction and barking loudly- what do you do?

Well, depending on the size of the dog, I either freeze and brace myself for impact or get low and welcome the little cuddlebug with open arms.

6. Star gazing or cloud watching?

Star gazing! Especially on summer nights with the smell of bbq's or salty sea air...I can't wait for summer!!

7. What time of the day do you feel the most productive?

I usually feel most productive in the late afternoon or late at night. Sometimes it's just to hard to get myself motivated in the morning!


Don't forget to link up at Gentri Lee!!!









4 comments:

  1. aw i am the same way regarding friendship. i feel like sometimes in life im always a better friend. I know that sounds shallow. But I am not trying to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! Love your baby hipster picture. :) So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that picture!!

    {Shauna}
    www.ShaunaWyrick.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! And that picture is adorable.

    ReplyDelete