Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012

The New Year is finally here!
Personally I don't know how 2012 could top 2011 ,but I think this year
holds some exciting things for us. I can feel it in my bones :)

Doe Eyed Dear seems to be taking off and I couldn't be more pleased. It seems like it just happened over night. I've now got 5 sales under my belt and tons of new items to post in the shop.
I can't wait to start on my new office/craft room that my parents are building me for Christmas!
Nothing says productivity like a cute/organized workspace.

The boy is doing a little better since the septoplasty drama. Still not where he should be but we're hoping his next visit brings good news.

The house is coming along nicely and I can't wait to post a tour sometime soon.
I can't tell you how awesome it feels whenever someone says, "I LOVE your house!" or "Your house is soooo CUTE!"

That's all for today because now I'm just trying to postpone grocery shopping :)

P.S. Pinterest is my life now (After Tim of course). Everyone should join and add me!

No comments:

Post a Comment