I just wanted to share the tastiest and easiest summer dessert ever!
Tuesday we had a BBQ with our life group and I wanted to bring something a little lighter than cupcakes or cookies. I found this recipe on.....you guessed it! Pinterest! Although mine didn't look as pretty as the originals, they were still a big hit.
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE KABOBS
-Lemon Pound cake
-White Chocolate Chips
1. Freeze the pound cake for a couple hours before you assemble your kabob.
2. Alternate cake and strawberry till you fill your skewer.
3. Melt about a cup of white chocolate chips in the microwave for 1 minute and stir till it becomes creamy.
4. Pour melted chocolate into a Ziploc bag and cut the tip of one corner off.
5. Squeeze, dribble, drizzle chocolate all over EVERYTHING.
6. Freeze or refrigerate till time to serve.
Voila! Perfect summer treat!