Monday, June 4, 2012

It's June!

Can you believe it's already the middle of the year?
I can't!

I love June because it means:
-My Birthday
-Tim's Birthday
-Beach Days
-BBQs
-Sunshine
-Usually some travel

Can't wait!

Today is our last day in Sacramento so we plan on doing some exploring before our flight leaves tonight. Although I love exploring new places, I'm really anxious to get home to my little guy.

Also, don't forget you have until Friday to enter the Summer Staple gift swap!
Just send me an email if you want to participate. It's gonna be so much fun!




On another note, I'd really like to welcome all of my new followers. It seems like you guys just showed up overnight! I've been overwhelmed with all of your emails and how sweet you guys are! I cant wait to start reading all of your blogs too.

1 comment:

  1. yay for June birthdays.. mine's in 15 days!

    ReplyDelete