Monday, June 15, 2009

The Snake

The snake played an important role in my weekend seeing as it was a reoccurring character.

Thursday night Dad called me out to the pool to show me that we had a snake. We have a lot of strange animals in Hemet, but a SNAKE!? Come on!
I decided to try and forget about it and go about my business.
THEN...
Friday night when we were all meeting up at the house to go to graduation, I followed Craig into the house and I glanced down at his shoes and there, climbing down his leg and into the entry way was the SNAKE!
Apparently while walking the short distance from his truck to the front door it decided to hitch a ride on his leg. I was in shock and all I could say was "CRAIG! A SNAKE!" Luckily he kept his cool and kicked it out the door.
Saturday was snake-free so I thought it had moved on or had become a snack for the dogs, but sure enough, it appeared Sunday to scare the crap out of my mom as she got out of her car.
What an exciting weekend!
Align Center

No comments:

Post a Comment