Monday, June 15, 2009

These last 5 days have been pretty busy with the party prep and Graduation and whatnot.

Thursday: Went to Hemet and got to see Heather and Gibson. Hes soooo big and talkative and CRAZY, but sooo much fun.

Friday: We prepared for the party and went to Devons Graduation, wearing the cute shirts that Craig made for the whole family :) Stayed up till 2 preparing for everything and ended up going to Grandma and Grandpas to sleep because of allergies.

Saturday: Devons party. It went realllly well..as did the video.

Sunday: Got sick and drove home..

Today, I've been soooo sick, luckily Blake brought me some medicine so I could at least function. Thanks Blake!

I didnt take any pictures but hopefully I'll get some from other people to put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment