Friday, June 19, 2009

Dear Dad,


I'm sorry I can't afford some fancy gift (or any gift at all) for Fathers Day. Instead I decided to make a list of why you're such a great Dad.
  • You have supported me and Dev in everything that we do.
  • You work hard to support your family.
  • You can build/create anything.
  • You're smart and know at least a little bit about EVERYTHING!
  • You build one hell of a mission project :)
  • When we played hockey, you were my biggest fan. And I was yours.
  • You always make a point of telling me I'm welcome to come back home anytime.
  • You used to watch Blossom with me after Monday night football.
  • You make us feel safe.
  • You love us unconditionally.
  • I know I can count on you no matter what.
  • You would do anything for us.
And this is just the short list! Thank you for being you Dad.
Love,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment