Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I've been looking through that box of pictures again and I came across some that I find quite disturbing so I thought I'd share them so maybe I could get some answers from my family.

Exhibit #1
"The Haircut"

(Note: With my new photo editing skills I was able to blur
the rest of the picture to really get my point across)



Is it just me or do I look drugged? Did you drug me in order to cut my hair, Grandma?


..Or maybe I was thinking, "How could you give me a boy haircut!?"

Exhibit #2
"The Garden Hose"

Okay guys, I get it. Its pretty funny to turn the hose on when its in the baby's face.

BUT..

Doing it a few years later, well, that's just a little mean.

1 comment:

  1. The garden hose is hilarious.. See you weren't always so inhibited. The Jenna I know today would NOT drink water out of a garden hose or prance around in a diaper for that matter!!

    ReplyDelete