Wednesday, September 30, 2015

20 Week Update



Aloha from our Maui Babymoon!

How far along? 20 Weeks! Can't believe I'm half way there!
How big is baby? The size of a banana
Gender: ITS A GIRL!!! I'm still so shocked. 
Cravings: Mostly sweets
Best moment this week: definitely this awesome trip
Movement: Not yet but she is verrry active in there. The ultrasound tech said she was a dancer.
Symptoms: Random pains when I laugh or sneeze, one bleeding nostril (wth?), and I'm for sure finding it a little harder to breathe these days. 
Any weird dreams? Not too weird, just very vivid. I wake up so often through the night that they are easier to remember.
Have you been nesting? Now that we know the gender its on! BUY ALL THE CUTE THINGS!
Looking forward to? Making the most out of our last full day in Hawaii :)





No comments:

Post a Comment