Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Sixteen Weeks


This weekend we got to try out our new GoPro in the pool. It is definitely not as easy as it looks to take a pretty, graceful underwater photo but we have a lot of ridiculous ones to laugh at. 

With each week that passes I start to accept that this is really happening. This growing bump of mine sure helps. I've been worrying that I'm growing too fast and that by the time I get to nine months I'm going to be the size of a truck! I just have to remember that every ones body handles this differently and my growing waistline just means I've got a healthy, growing baby in there. 

Baby Lopez is looking like a real baby now! It can hear my voice and  see light. Isn't that crazy!? 


How far along? 16 weeks!
How big is baby? The size of an Avocado
Total weight gain: 5lbs
Maternity Clothes? Yes, because they are sooo much more comfortable.
Stretch marks? Not that I can see.
Sleep: I can't get enough of it! I've been staying up later but I could sleep in all day.
Best moment this week: Getting my hair done because it was in desperate need of some attention.
Miss anything? Not really..maybe just being able to walk around without getting so winded.
Movement: Not yet but all the apps say it will be any day now!
Food Cravings: Ice Cream!
Food Aversions: Chicken
Anything making you queasy or sick: Staying up too late and being in the heat.
Gender: We will find out soon!
Symptoms: Back Ache and Some round ligament pain.
Belly Button in or out? In
Looking forward to? Our 16 week appointment on Thursday and the Disney 5k on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment