Saturday, May 24, 2014

Last Day in Ireland!

Today we woke up early for a 7 hour drive (round trip) from Dublin to County Clare (The East coast allllll the way across the country to the West Coast)
.
It was probably my favorite day exploring the countryside and I saw everything I expected to see from Ireland. Rolling green hills, small farm houses, fields of sheep, quaint little towns and breathtaking views.

I can officially say Ireland is the most beautiful place I've ever been.





Dunguaire Castle





The castle walls had moss and tiny purple flowers growing!



It was extremely cold and extremely windy!










 We finally reached the Cliffs of Moher and it was AMAZING!

Even the weather couldn't keep us from hiking up to it.













Now we are sitting in the hotel bar listening to an Irish Frank Sinatra impersonator. Next stop London!

Cheers Ireland!

No comments:

Post a Comment