Monday, January 13, 2014

Dec/Jan Photo Dump.

It's been awhile since I cleared out my phone!
Here are a few of my favorites from the last couple of months.

Linus enjoyed the Christmas decorations



Saw the most perfect rainbow EVER


Had lots of quality time with my shadow
 Had a lot of fun times with friends


Slept in everyday and had morning cuddle time


I got my wholesale license! That means a trip to Shinoda Design Center!!!


We finally stopped off the freeway to check out the Airstreams we've been eyeing for the last couple of years!



Tim is hooked!



We said goodbye to our dear old pig


Took a trip to visit my cousin at his new brewery


Announced the first collection of 2014 for Jenna Leslye Designs


 Saw this awesome little guy dedicated to the church!


It's been a crazy two weeks and I've loved having my guy on vacation. Today was his first day back to work and the house just feels a little somber. Back to reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment