Today I'm linking up with some awesome ladies for a weekly series called "Finish This".
1. I use my "Green Thumb" to: obsess over my succulent garden! Luckily with succulents you don't need much of a green thumb. This is the first little "garden" that I've cared so much about. I check on it every morning to see if something else has bloomed and if the neighbor cat has done his business in the planter. Darn cat!
2. The secret to life it: Hmm...That's a good question! I like to think the secret to life is love and finding joy in simple things. I've got that love part down but finding joy in the little things will always be something I need to work on.
3. I get my money's worth by: recycling things I already have and giving them little facelifts. Voila! Something new!
4. On a scale of 1-10, my level of organization is: This really made me think about my method of organization. There are some things in our home that are NEVER organized and some that MUST be organized. Over the years I've learned that I would much rather organize someone elses stuff. I can't wait to organize baby stuff! So a number? Umm... 7!
5. A Gentleman always: protects you. Physically, mentally, and spiritually.
6.. Handwritten notes are: SO MUCH FUN! I love sending and receiving snail mail. Emails are super handy but you just can't show as much love and creativity over an email.