Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Catch up!

I've been neglecting my blog and my photo list!
Last Saturday I had the opportunity to shoot my best friends, brothers wedding.
My first photography gig! Woo hoo. Thanks to my lovely husband for all the help!
So that's my excuse. I've been spending most of my computer time editing pictures.
I'll be sharing those after I send them off to the newlyweds.

So here we go!

Freshly baked Cookies and Cream Cookies! They are amazing. Tim, Leah and I split one because
they are for Thanksgiving :)

We recently had our new entertainment center delivered and I was so anxious to put stuff on the shelves. So far we have the wedding cake toppers I made and a ceramic bird cage. I'll
be sharing the rest another day once I find the perfect drapes to complete the living room.

You never know what you'll find in there!
(Normally I don't have Tim's chewed gum but the other day on our "Optometry Date" he was in the chair waiting to get his eyeballs examined and I mentioned that he was chewing his gum rather loudly so he spit it in his hand and gave it to me. Ahhh..the joys of parenthood...I mean marriage. :)

Where I slept. Don't judge on the mixed patterns! When we got our Cal King bed we ran out
and bought the cheapest sheets and comforter we could find until we redecorate the master bedroom.

Whew! All caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment