Monday, November 1, 2010

It's Already November!?

I feel like this is the first chance I've had to just sit down and do nothing.
Hold on a second....whew...This feels nice.
I can't believe it's already November! This year is flying by which leads me to believe next
year will fly by even faster.

So lets see...

-Last week I finished up my root canal and got a temporary crown then we got to see Leah and Julia. We went to Calimesa to get our hair done by Julia then went to dinner with Leah.

-One of my classes ended already and I got an A, maintaining my 4.0 (Thank you very much!)

-Yesterday was Halloween and Tim and I went to Disneyland to renew my pass.
I decided to take a new picture and it looks like I'm missing a tooth so thats pretty cool.
We also witnessed the most horrifying incident ever! After "World of Color" ended it was chaos
with people everywhere. As we were passing this woman pushing a bundled up baby in a stroller,the baby fell out and she ran it over! Not noticing, and thinking it was just a speed bump of some sort, the lady just kept trying to get the stoller over her ! Finally a stranger ran over and picked her up. The baby didnt even make a peep. Tim was in shock for about 5 minutes.

-Today was our engagement shoot and all I can say is thank God it's over!
This was such a simple thing and I planned it for months. I can't imagine how I'm going to
be when the wedding gets closer. I think my head might explode!!
But I think it turned out pretty well. I had fun and I got my makeup done at the M.A.C. store so
that makes for a good Monday.

So, now the only thing I have planned is the Conan test show on Thursday! Wo o hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment