Sunday, April 5, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I woke up at around 10:30 with the sniffles...possibly just allergies. Then we went and bought some wall paper for the dining room that looks like this:


I'm very excited to see how it turns out. Now I just sit and wait for Blake to get back into town so we can hangout. Oh yeah, I have a crazy work story from yesterday. I was helping a fairly odd woman who spoke in a high pitched baby voice (like you would to a pet or, well, a baby.) Not to me, but to her purse. Normally this might be disturbing but you'd be quite surprised at the people I deal with on a daily basis..Odd would be an understatement..anyways...eventually from her slightly unzipped purse a little bird pops out and procceeds to run back and forth across the counter. And this wasnt a cute bird, but an old, decaying, half featherless, near death bird so I was grossed out to say the least. But then when I handed her the receipt she told him to get it and he picked it up in his beak and hopped back into the purse and off they went. I was speechless...Welcome to the world of banking!


(I love how I found this picture by googling "old gross bird")

No comments:

Post a Comment