Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sometimes You Just Gotta..

I try not to vent on this blog but sometimes you just gotta..

This week has been a tough one and I'm not sure why.

Source


I've found myself spending the majority of my days either sad for no reason or feeling overwhelmed with everyday life.  Sometimes I just need to stop and take a breather to try and figure out the source of the "blahs" and I've been struggling for the answer. Luckily I've been able to accomplish some things around that house that I've been putting off for a long while and that helps to lift my spirits...
That and my wonderful husband and rambunctious dog.


Hoping next week is bright and cheery! 

2 comments:

  1. I had the blahs. I really do. For awhile I was that as well. It took a bunch of effort not to be.
    You can always email me to vent!! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should be I hate the blahs.

    ReplyDelete