Monday, November 5, 2012

New York: Day 2.

On the second day we went to the Natural History Museum...I like to tell myself this is where Ross worked...(Friends Junkie here)






Check out these grumpy photobombers




Next up, probably my favorite part of the trip, Central Park!!!










For those of you that are Doctor Who fans, heres the infamous fountain and bridge
















We had dinner plans with friends in Brooklyn so we took the subway over there and got off to see the Brooklyn Bridge






My cute husband 


This girl had fox puppets....I don't even know...




We finally made it to the restaurant and had a lovely dinner with Jesi and Paolo. Thanks for showing us around Brooklyn guys!





2 comments:

  1. okay those photo bombin is funny but terrible what snotty people.

    and i was waiting for the doctor who type pictures!! So i'm surprised you didn't disappear !? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I love Friends too!!

    ReplyDelete