Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July Sponsor: Meet Christi and Clara!


Meet the lovely Christi Lynn!


Hello! My name is Christi and I blog over at Christi Lynn. I am a senior in college, hoping to graduate in the fall (fingers crossed). I am majoring in Psychology but my true passion is crafting, blogging, and designing. I love getting to know new people, so stop by my blog and say hi! I would love to hear from you. 





Her blog is super cute and she also does awesome blog design! 

Go check her out!


And Clara!


Hi, it's Clara from Lucyndiamonds and I'm excited to be here. I'd say I am slowly building my way into the blogging society with 21-something entries. What do I blog about? Since it's a lifestyle blog which is entirely why I'm sponsoring Jenna's blog here- similar interest/focus. I blog about stuff that goes into my head, things I see through life's eyes, and experience worth documenting so that my readers know they're not alone. I have blogged about: how life isn't this pinteresty-pretty, tattooing, baking, and more. If someone asked me if the sky could have a flavor, I'd answer: a hint of mint- so I could just skip the mouthwash. 

I believe that the world is a place that lacks in compliments and life should be enjoyed by small things that normally go unnoticed. Currently, I'm going through a transition by making my next move to Anchorage, AK- I'll be documenting more about that after August 5th! When I'm not blogging, I enjoy some good India Pale Ale beer and Arcade Fire. 
I'd love to meet you and your blog! 





How cool is she!? 

Check her out too!

2 comments:

  1. That's me! Thanks so much for highlighting me! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh blushing here! :) can't wait to continue the sponsorship with ya!

    ReplyDelete