Monday, May 10, 2010

Letting Frustrations Get The Best Of Me...

Dear Frustration,
I hate you.
You come at the worst times and you make me say things that I instantly regret.
So what if I'm tired and car sick, I don't need you making things worse.

I feel so helpless right now and the only person I can blame is myself.
I snapped at Tim last night because of frustration.
He's the last person I want to be that way with.
He is patient, and kind, and loving and always puts me first.

I don't think I know how to take that.
I've never been loved so unconditionally by a boy.
I fear that I'm not a good enough person for him.

I want nothing more than to go along with our plans of being married
and starting a family and living happily ever after.

I hope that my frustration didn't ruin this.
and I hope that this kind, loving man can find it in his heart
to forgive me and trust in my word, I want nothing more than to follow through
with all of our plans and grow old with you and love you forever and spend the
rest of my life loving and taking care of you.

You're my soulmate.

1 comment:

  1. What are you talking about? You are a great person! Or maybe I am just a terrible person and by comparison you are a great person..

    -Thrifton

    ReplyDelete