Thursday, March 12, 2009

Alexander McQueen @ Target


So I usually get pretty excited whenever Target gets a new designer to design a line for them because this will probably be the only time I'll ever be able to buy, without guilt, any item from such a person, but I'm especially excited about Alexander McQueens line! In my color theory class last semester I chose him for a research paper and as my inspiration for a perfume bottle/scent and he's really a talented lad. Buttttt...I'm slightly disapointed in the selection at Target. Everything is so bland. Its all a combo of preppy/Avril Lavigne/ Bondage and really gross. I found a couple of cute things but no "Must Haves" Bummer...Heres the link


http://www.target.com/b/ref=in_br_display-ladders?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_r=1E83JZV9CWG78JJJ9WDG&pf_rd_p=427160401&pf_rd_i=B001QPVEH6&node=1263759011&pf_rd_s=left-3&pf_rd_m=A1VC38T7YXB528&pf_rd_t=201



And here are two of my favorite looks from his actual S/S 09' collection...





(Please excuse my hideous formatting..I'm still trying to master the blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment