Friday, December 25, 2015

32 Week Update

Merry Christmas!


We've been on the go since Tuesday and I finally caught a moment to post an update!

How far along? 32 Weeks.

How big is baby? Close to 18 inches and 4 lbs! 

Best moment this week: Spending time with both of our families and spending Christmas morning in our pajamas eating monkey bread!

Miss anything? Energy!

Movement: feeling less kicks and more rolls and stretches. Several times this week she has stretched and made my stomach a weird shape.

Food Cravings: Ice Cream and Cheesecake

Food Aversions: Cheese...just don't even go there.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I've noticed that if I do too much I get a little nauseous. Carrying some stuff up the stairs left me winded and queasy for about 30 minutes!

Symptoms: Is uncomfortable a symptom? That's the only way to describe it. She's running out of room and rearranging all of my insides. 

Looking forward to? Now that the holidays are over I'm ready to finish up the nursery and finally give in to Tim and pack my go bag! I'm actually pretty excited to start washing all the tiny clothes and picking out what she'll come home in.

No comments:

Post a Comment