Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Week 14 Update

Hello Second Trimester!


How far along? 14 weeks! Officially in the 2nd trimester and I can't believe we made it!
How big is baby? The size of a nectarine
Total weight gain: I'm back to my normal weight +1lb
Maternity Clothes? Some maternity, some normal
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: This week I've only been getting up once a night to go to the bathroom but I have a harder time falling asleep.
Best moment this week: Last Christmas Tims parents gave us gift cards to Glen Ivy so on Monday we took a spa day. It was so nice relaxing by the pools all day. They have these awesome floating bean bags that I wanted to steal. We also had the best nachos ever. Thanks John and Debbie!
Miss anything? Not being out of breath walking up the stairs.
Movement: Not yet! I felt a little blip earlier but I think it was just my breakfast digesting :)
Food Cravings: My cravings completely switched from savory to sweet. Now I could live on Ice Cream and cookies. Luckily I still have some will power.
Food Aversions: Greek food! We used to eat it once a week and now it sounds so gross. Last week we went out for Greek food with our Life Group and it was delicious but I was up all night feeling so sick.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Certain smells and being in the car
Gender: Not yet. I had a dream it was a boy but I've read that whatever gender you dream of, it's the opposite...hmm..
Symptoms: Fatigue, some nausea, getting more emotional (if that's even possible)
Belly Button in or out? In
Looking forward to? Our next appointment at the beginning of the month.



No comments:

Post a Comment