Monday, August 10, 2015

12 Week Update

This week I'm really feeling large and in charge which is silly because I know it's only the beginning! I have to keep reminding myself that this is whats supposed to happen and I haven't just let myself go.




I've decided to do bi-weekly updates just to keep a record of whats happening throughout the pregnancy.

How far along? 12 weeks 5 days
How big is baby? The size of a plum!
Total weight gain: I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight after losing 4 lbs
Maternity Clothes? I bought some maternity shorts and they are SO comfortable!
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: I've been waking up 1-2 times a night to pee and toss and turn quite a bit.
Best moment this week: Our 12 week Ultrasound and sharing the news
Miss anything? A turkey sandwich from Jersey Mikes :(
Movement: Not yet. I'm wondering if I'll even notice any little flutters.
Food Cravings: Nothing really. In the beginning I couldn't get enough Mexican food, it's all I could stomach, but now I don't crave anything.
Food Aversions: Pretty much everything, but mostly chicken and even that comes and goes.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not eating soon enough, swallowing my prenatal pill, and any strong smell.
Gender: Still waiting!
Symptoms: Fatigue, Lower back pain, Nausea that usually hits in the afternoon, and anxiety
Belly Button in or out? In
Looking forward to? The second trimester!!!!


Something tells me we will have a very protective Big Brother on our hands!

















No comments:

Post a Comment