Thursday, December 18, 2014

Holiday Photos: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

To say that our Christmas photo shoot was stressful would be an understatement! Thank goodness my sister was the photographer because I'm sure anyone else would have walked off the job. I'm soooo happy with how they turned out but for each decent picture there are 100 awful ones. 
Linus was a terror!




This next shot was my main goal that day. I think it's so ridiculous and cute at the same time. The first attempt led to him biting both of our hands trying to get away but after some peanut butter (you better believe I brought a bag of tricks) he decided to just appease his parents.





The park was full that day and Linus felt the need to try and terrify every dog that walked by. I can't even count how many pictures he's eyeballing a dog or getting ready to pounce.





In the end we got some really great shots in some beautiful light. I couldn't be happier!


No comments:

Post a Comment