Friday, December 19, 2014

Tis The Season...For Christmas Cards!

It's that time of year again! Christmas is approaching at rapid speed and we barely fit in one of our favorite traditions...The Christmas Card!

Tim and I started sending out cards the year we met and it has become something we look forward to every year. Typically our photo is ridiculous and awkward because we're a little bit awkward ourselves, but this year, with much pleading, I talked him into a normal picture.

You can see previous years here:

Normal photos called for amazing cards so of course I went straight to Tinyprints. They have been my go to for stationary since our Save The Dates.  I had a difficult time narrowing down our choices but we both loved this simple and modern, Frosty Ribbon template!


There's nothing I love more than a beautiful piece of snail mail in my mailbox so I really wanted to spice up our envelopes for an extra special touch. 

I decided to use some matching liners and labels to really pull the look together.


I was a little nervous about the envelope liners because I've made my own in the past and getting them to lay perfectly can sometimes be challenging but these were SO EASY! They fit perfectly and they come with an adhesive strip. All you have to do is peel off the paper and stick them in the envelope! 


Next I decided to embellish the outside with some fun washi tape and I just love how they turned out! I can't wait for these cards to start popping up in family and friends mail!








No comments:

Post a Comment