Monday, January 26, 2009

Soon...

Last night I spent waaayyy to much time browsing the internet and I remembered that way back when I had a Live Journal so I decided to check it out. There were some comments from Kaylie and one of them said "We need to hang out...Soon." Reading this made my heart drop. This was 2 years prior to her death, but could she have known? Was it planned out this far in advance? I know she had attempted it before, but reading this made me feel really guilty. We didnt hangout and I really regret that. I feel like she was warning me, and I ignored it. Ive thought about it plenty of times and I know that there was nothing I couldve done to change her mind even if we did hang out. I've been thinking about her a lot lately and having dreams too. I know shes with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment