Wednesday, January 21, 2009

#1

So I decided to start a blog. It seems to be the hip thing to do. I don't know that anyone will ever read it but its much easier then keeping a diary/journal and I'd like to have something to document my life from here on out, no matter how boring it is. As of now I'm not going to school and working everyday. Its usually pretty rough but you've gotta do what you've gotta do. I had an eye exam the other day and now that I finally have my perscription I cannot find the frames I want anywhere!

H
eather texted me today (Yes, texted! It seems to be my only form of communication) and told
me that Gibson is showing signs of his first tooth. I cant believe how fast he is growing!




And as for the News This Week....



President Obama was sworn in making him our 44th President.

AND

Peanut Butter will kill you.

No comments:

Post a Comment