Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Pumpkin Patch 2018


Norah has been asking to go to the Pumpkin Patch since August so we decided to surprise her with a trip to Bates Nut Farm. 


Once she saw the pony rides and petting zoo that's all she cared about. I told her we had to choose our pumpkins first so she ran to the perimeter of the patch grabbed the first one she got to and said she was ready to go! Not without some photos, lady!




We each picked our own perfect pumpkin! Even the baby got a teeny one.


I didn't notice till we got home, but in all of these photos Norah has her hand on her stomach too! I can't get over how excited this girl is to be a sister.



We waited in this pony ride line for over an hour and once we got to the front she told me she was scared and didn't want to do it. A couple pep talks later she got on the horse and loved it.


When she got off she ran over to me and said, "Mom! I was a brave girl!"


Love our little family adventures <3 p="">


Oh, and look at last years pumpkin patch photo...I'm not crying, you are!





No comments:

Post a Comment