Sunday, January 24, 2016

36 Week Update

I'm a little late and closer to 37 weeks than 36 but at this point I'm just so.....over it!

The weather has been so wonderful this week that we went to the beach twice and Linus is in Heaven!




How Far Along? 36 Weeks 4 days

Size of Baby: According to my app she is about the size of a Cabbage Patch Doll and probably about 6lbs/ 19in.

Symptoms: I've been sooo sleepy! It takes all I have to get up off the couch these days. I finally got rid of that dreaded cold and I've been laying low for the last week with small outings when cabin fever sets in. I feel like every time I stand up or walk I get some pain that I'm assuming are Braxton Hicks. 

Total Weight Gain: I've been avoiding this question in past surveys but I'm actually pretty pleased with my weight gain! I'm holding steady at 20 lbs and I know I can totally attribute that to the gestational diabetes or else who knows how much I would weigh right now!

Food Cravings: Nothing! I dread figuring out what to eat lately.

Labor Signs: At my appointment last week I wasn't dilated at all but she said her head is engaged which is a good thing. From here on out I'll have my weekly appointment as well as two visits a week to Labor and Delivery for fetal monitoring. As annoying as all the appointments will be, it will be nice to keep a close eye on baby and get to know the nurses and hospital.

Mood: My mood fluctuates between anxious, nervous, excited, beyond ready, and get this baby out of me!

Looking Forward To: At this point I can officially say, having this little girl in my arms!



No comments:

Post a Comment