Wednesday, October 14, 2015

22 Week Update



How far along? 22 Weeks...18 weeks to go! Yikes!

How big is baby? The size of a water bottle or ear of corn and she finally hit 1 lb!!

Cravings: CEREAL! I can't get enough. I was never a breakfast person and just preferred to make lunch my first meal. Now I wake up so excited for breakfast! Its so bizarre but I suppose it's a good habit to get into. I have to take my thyroid medication 45 minutes before I eat so I watch the clock as I dream of my bowl of cereal.

Best Moment This Week: She is a kicking machine! Mostly when I lay down to sleep. Last night the kicks could be seen on the outside and every once in awhile it will be a real good one that makes my stomach drop like I'm on a roller coaster. 

Symptoms: I've been feeling pretty good physically. I'm struggling with always being hungry and the fear of gaining too much. I've been trying to substitute with smaller, healthier snacks in hopes of feeling full longer. I'm having a hard time with Tim being in Ireland too. All of these extra hormones make it difficult to have so much alone time.

Comments From Strangers: The other night when I ordered my veggie sandwich the guy asked if the baby didn't eat meat. I was so excited that he could tell I was pregnant and didn't just have a beer belly! But then he said, "So, you're in like the third trimester?" Luckily he was a teenage boy and I resisted the urge to punch him.

Things I'm Looking Forward To: We finally decided on our crib! I can't wait to go buy it and set it up. I feel like that will be the beginning of my nesting and it will be so fun to officially have a nursery! And of course Tim coming home and having him here for a day before his next trip <3 nbsp="" p="">

Also, this week I went to my first pre-natal yoga class! It was at the cutest little place called Granola Babies (fitting name, right?)  It was my first time doing any type of yoga and I totally thought we would just sit there and do some stretches with our eyes closed....Nope! I was dripping with sweat and fighting the urge to throw up! It was definitely a workout. I left feeling so accomplished so I'm sure I'll go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment