Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Hot and Cold Weekend

This weekend was hot and humid followed by dark, gloomy with a cold wind and light rain.
Monsoons are the best.
Even better was the feeling of fall. Dark clouds, cool air, and the smell of rain.
Fall is definitely my favorite and I'm holding out a lot of hope for that season.
No pressure, man.
It feels like we spent the whole weekend running errands. Saturday I had to go to several places to pick up supplies for some orders I'm working on. I cant forget the stop at the cupcake shop. I tried a "Love Bunny" which is carrot cake with a pineapple cream cheese frosting. I was so full from lunch but you better believe I finished that bad boy in the Joanns parking lot.We also did some major grocery shopping. Have I mentioned that I HATE grocery shopping. Once I get in those doors I'm on a mission to get everything on my list as fast as possible ( I usually forget something).




Sunday we ran more errands like Costco and a specialty market for some Pepita nuts and Coconut milk. We were also on a mission to find Twinkies. We went to 3 stores together and the boy went to 5 all together with no luck. I don't even remember the last time I had a Twinkie but those little suckers must be delicious.


I also made the decision to change the name of my shop. Doe Eyed Dear has been good to me but I'm hoping Jenna Leslye Designs will be even more successful. I have lots of ideas in the works.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love rainy weekends...but definitely not running errands in it. And I love grocery shopping! I never follow my list though...i always end up getting random things I see in the store. That Love Bunny cupcake sounds AMAZING!!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete