Friday, December 28, 2012

New Year.





I rarely make a New Years resolution because those are rarely kept.

This year I've decided to stick to a New Years Realization.

I've come to the realization that I am not a perfect person nor will I ever be ( Psst...I wasn't under the impression I was before)

I will never be a perfect wife but I can try my best and make sure my husband knows that he is loved.

I will never have the perfect home, but if decorating and making it lovely makes me happy and it is inviting to others, I'll do it. 

Everyone has their struggles. Mine just happens to be with my health. I am so blessed to have a husband who is determined to find someone who can help me. I have put all of my faith into our Lord for 2013 and I'm feeling really positive that we'll get some answers or relief.

I have the BEST family out there. We have such a great support system on both sides and we are extremely fortunate.

Having these little positive reminders to carry throughout the new year will mean much more to me than trying to reach a  goal that is either difficult to obtain or easy to push aside. 

Here's to a happy and healthy 2013!

1 comment:

  1. If I could CHEERS ya i would for a healthy 2013. I'm right there with you. Very blessed for a great husband!
    Happy New Year Jenna! I'm glad we have a bloggy Friendship!

    ReplyDelete