Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's overrrr!


Today I finally got my upper endoscopy out of the way!
I was terribly nervous and it wasn't even that bad.
In fact, it was the best sleep I've ever had!
Waiting was the worst part but I had this guy to keep me company
until they rolled me away and sent me to la la land.


I personally think they should have you asleep before they put you in the operating room
because its scary! It was cold and metallic with wires and equipment and cameras and beeping.
Horrifying!

But anyways, they took some biopsies and I should hear back in a week or so.
Cross your fingers that its a simple fix!

On another note...the wedding is in 22 days!
Cue panic mode!
I really hope I can pull this off on time or maybe even a couple days
before if I'm lucky.

1 comment:

  1. Another hurdle hurdled! Glad of that. Also feeling grateful for the guy who kept you company :)

    ReplyDelete