Monday, October 4, 2010

Productive for once..


Today I was very productive. I cleaned out my car, went grocery shopping, took my mid-term,
and finished a weeks worth of online homework. It feels good to accomplish something
on my day off. I don't feel guilty for wasting the day.
Lately I've been bummed out over my lack of motivation.
I wouldn't say that I'm lazy, but that I lack the confidence to really
take charge of my life and accomplish something major.
I feel so comfortable in my little cocoon of doing whatever I have to do
to get through the day trying not to look at the big picture because it only scares me.
The only thing I'm confident in is my love for the people who mean the most to me.
I'd hate to think about how my life would be without them.

I need some drive.
I need to be more motivated.
I want to accomplish some goals.
I want some confidence.
I want to be a go getter.

Let's see how this works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment