Sunday, November 22, 2009

Back By Popular Demand

Yeah, Yeah...I haven't posted in a lonnnnggg time.
I've been busy.
Busy with school, busy with work, busy with the boy.
But now I have a bit of time before bed :)

Yesterday church was all about living a thankful lifestyle.
People always want what they don't have and I admit that I'm quite guilty of this.
The pastor said that we should "want what we have, it couldn't be better."
This is so true.
I have so much to be thankful for and I have everything I could ever want.
I have loving family and friends, my health, a job, a roof over my head,
and the most amazing boyfriend anyone could ever ask for.
I'm truly blessed.


I'm also thankful for Disneyland around Christmas!


(I don't know how thankful I am for my lack of a tan)

No comments:

Post a Comment