Friday, January 26, 2018

The Sweetest Outcome



       "I still remember the days I prayed for the things I have now"

I saw this quote on Instagram recently and I couldn't stop thinking about it. 

How often do we pray fiercely for something our heart desires and when we get it, we forget and can take those things for granted. 




On this day 3 years ago I wrote in my prayer journal..

"Lord, Thank You for our many blessings. Health, Family, Friends, and Each other.
I pray, if it is Your will, that You bless us with a child of our own. I so desperately want to be a mother. Lord, help me to trust in YOUR timing"

Well, we all know how that ended up!




             I highly recommend journaling your prayers so you can look back on them and see how 
God has worked in your life. It's usually not how or when you'd like it, but once the storm has settled, you see that there may have been a reason for it and my outcome was pretty darn sweet.








No comments:

Post a Comment