Monday, December 12, 2011

Leah's 25th Birthday Party

All week I was busy planning Leah's birthday party. I wanted to make it special for her so I had to come up with an amazing theme.

I ended up with : "Leah's favorite things"...simple but to the point.

Let me tell you a little bit about my sister-in-law. She loves:

-Hot air balloons
-Star wars (Especially Han Solo)
-Corgis
-Attractive men like Jason Schwartzman
-Balloons
and
Her friends.

I made it my mission to have all of these!

3-d hot air balloons


Hot Air Ballon centerpiece with her favorite things


A teal cake (one of her favorite colors) with mini bunting that may or may not have caught fire.
(Shout out to Kathleen who ran the flaming decor to the sink)

Leah has a dinosaur figurine "Stephan" that she carries in her purse.
She takes pictures of him wherever she goes.
I got Stephan a friend to hold the balloons down.

Food...lots of food










We ended the night by playing Apples to Apples which is my new favorite game!!!
A wonderful night to celebrate a wonderful person!

Thank you to everyone who came over :)

1 comment:

  1. The party was so great, thank you so much again!! love you!!

    ReplyDelete