Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter


It's Easter..Time for pictures!

But before we begin let me throw this out there. 1. I am not pregnant. 2. I will never wear that again and 3. I need to work on my camera angles! I'm pretty sure I have Khloe Kardashian Syndrome. When I'm out and about I look perfectly normal, but when I'm next to my family I look like an amazon woman...Only a few people will get this reference..
Carry on.






Clearly my mom has the model pose down. But don't worry, I'm always
there to spice things up a bit.




I've carried these mustaches around with me for more than a year (that's not weird, right?)
I finally got to use them!






Mom couldn't keep hers on.







How freakin' gorgeous is my sister!?


Then we went to Grandma and Grandpas just in time for the earthquake. For sure the biggest one I've ever experienced very scary. Grandma sure added to the excitement by yelling, "FRANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!" He was just chillin' in the garage separating good golf balls from bad ones. I love my family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment