Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Details

Happy October!

Yesterday we celebrated our 2 year anniversary and I realized that I never really posted much about our wedding so bear with me for this trip down memory lane...

/The Details/


Our reception was held in the same building as our ceremony. I loved the exposed bricks and wood beams. It gave it that rustic, barn feel that I always dreamed of.



My mom found this dresser at a local antique shop and painted it white. I plan on using it in our home someday. Hopefully in a nursery.

Our cakes were made by Tims talented parents and were exactly what I envisioned.



Custom Cake Toppers by Jenna Leslye Designs
 All of the flowers were from Costco. A couple months before the wedding I went in and told the florist on duty the color scheme that I wanted and just had to put all my trust in her. Although they didn't end up being exactly what I pictured I loved them just as much. The night before, my sister, best friend and I arranged them in various glass containers that I collected from thrift stores.










The arch was covered in tissue paper pom- poms that me and my bridesmaids made.




Our cookie favors were also made by my in-laws



No comments:

Post a Comment